Monday 27 February 2012

Anyone who says Sunshine Brings Happiness has Never Danced in the Rain

I think I own only 2 pairs of shoes that I couldn't live without. The first, a pair of black and chrome boxing boots a girl from america gave me and have been worn down to threads.

The second, a pair of hi-tops.

Never been massively keen on Converse, or Nike's. But I found a lovely white pair in Norway similar to these:



Not quite the same, but I couldn't find a proper picture...

Bare in mind, I bought them about 5 years ago... so it was quite an effort to trawl through the internet trying to find a pair of shoes that are 5 years old.



The point is, after re-discovering my collection of coloured Sharpies, and getting a tad light-headed from working in a non-ventilated space... 
My amazing Subsoil's look like this:







They don't match, and I've had to go over some of the colours to make them clearer...
But I couldn't ask for a better pair of dancing shoes.















No comments:

Post a Comment