Monday 18 June 2012

To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first

So, here's what has been going on in the moustache world.

 I'm back from the absolute trip of a lifetime (3 days in NYC followed by nearly 4 weeks in the Hawaiian islands...)

So, what's taking up my time currently?
Going through all the photos, that's what.
There is definitely a downside to being snap happy.

But I'm being productive too, I'm making myself more organized slowly, but surely.

I have discovered an absolute wealth of fabric awaiting their transformation into garments. However, all I've made so far are a big bow, a little ring and a detachable collar...







Procrastination is good right?

Got this shirt though. The better half has 5 denim shirts now... (that's pretty excessive if I'm perfectly honest) So, I took one...





Gonna make it something else...

Better get cracking.















1 comment: