Wednesday 7 March 2012

Already Out There

I am pretty out there. Not gonna lie. Sometimes I look at myself and just think

 "what...the. Really?"

In a literal translation though, I do have some pieces floating about out there that I made for pressies (or specific occasions)

I was only reminded of this by a Facebook post I was tagged in. Check this out!




Above is wee Elwood Bear - in his (originally by Tesco) customized Owl hoodie! HAHA Looks so much cuter then I ever thought it would.


And this is a custom-made playsuit.  Love this though. Might have to make another one for me...



And that ^ , was made after one I made for myself:



...for someone, who due to various somewhat unfortunate reasons, never received it.




These are just examples. Got some more coming - eyes peeled!















1 comment:

  1. I might have a child just so you can make it an owl hoodie ! SO CUTE ! x

    ReplyDelete