Monday 26 March 2012

Loopholes and Infinite Fashion

Well, I'd like to say I've been slaving away, creating amazing fashion and finishing all my work to the highest quality I can manage.

That would be nice.

It would also be a lie.



What I've really been doing, is attempting to work, doing bits and bobs here and here and basically moaning about how stressed I am.



Sound familiar?




Howsoever, I have managed to drag out a small stop motion. One of our uni briefs is to do a fashion shoot, promotional brochure, website or a video for a company of our choice.

Seeing as my own work is veering towards recycling and upcycling, I chose Junky Styling and ended up with a video based on the idea of space, dreams and the fact that upcycling almost means that clothing can be eternal.

SO, with Ryan Davis' "Loophole" (on repeat) and Coldplay's 'Strawberry Swing' video going round and round in my head (which, by the way, is one of the most amazing stop-motion videos I have EVER seen... go search it) I grabbed by better half for a day of photos, glitter, felt planets and giggles.

And then spent another day editing it.




AND ta-da! One stop motion movie (I might just ignore the part on the brief where it says its supposed to be 1 minute max...)








Let me know what you all think
















No comments:

Post a Comment