Wednesday 5 September 2012

It is never too late to be what you might have been

So, I feel I should apologize for the lack of blogging recently. I've been here there and everywhere meeting people and being creative. Fingers crossed I'll get a few new posts up in the next week!


Now a few of you know I'm going to start my own business. I thrive off challenges, experimentation and making mistakes so I can learn from them. I have bags and bags of old clothes and fabrics just waiting for me to make a masterpiece... And nearly as many bags full of mistakes and clothes I may not be able to salvage but I'm keeping them just in case.

Well, since most of my ideas are based on recycling or upcycling, I figured I'd start with using recycled business cards.

For some reason, before I had a car, I was obsessed with collecting the train tickets I used. Turns out they may just be quite useful for me:





Pretty simple I know. I need to work on the final outcome, but I love this idea of recycling as much as possible. Train tickets would otherwise just be thrown out. Might as well make the most of them.
















Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment